The SunFish/GreatDay Human Capital Management Lead Trainer has the overall responsibility to train new hires and existing team members with the basics as listed below:
- The functional knowledge of our HRIS
- Provide excellent customer experience of the SF/GD application
- Provide key User Admin training during the implementation phase
As a SF/GD training, he/she will teach and certify SF/GD Functional/Technical Consultants and possible client’s HR Admin User in order to provide them with SF/GD product expertise.
Competencies the SF/GD Trainer shall have:
- Full understanding of all SDP offerings that we provide to our clients
- The ability to create and maintain training manuals and other training aids
- Setting up of and maintain the Learning Module in SF with all courses and student results etc.
- The ability to obtain the very best from all staff via training programs and individual counselling to team members
- Excellent training and coaching skills, excellent presentation and communication abilities and good time management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7+ years corporate training experience, with a background in end user system training on any of HRIS
- Have a creative point-of-view and be able to translate technical concepts into usable and actionable materials for the Functional/Technical Consultant, support teams and HR Admin Users
- Must be innovative and self-motivated contributor to the team
- Engage, lead, and deliver both virtual and instructor led classes.
- Become an expert in SF/GD product suite.
- Team player to collaborate and define the best training methodology and delivery.
- Share knowledge and experience with trainees. Be the best ambassadors of GD/SF